Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the first day of school.

it was good, for the most part. my make up was perfect which is a plus! my outfit was alright, but the most terrible thing was the fact that my lip was bleeding all day. grosss.
there's a new girl! her name is melissa and i was really excited that this year there was a new girl this year because i was the new girl last year so i thought i would make friends with her, but i guess i learned durring lunch that she's been taken under the wing of thee "popular crowd" as they like think they are. so they let this new girl sit with them at lunch and be partners with them in class and its like ok...i wasnt new here last year or anything and they never did that for me. and it wouldnt bother me that they were nice to her if they hadnt been such bitches to me, i mean i know i was/am a dork but i didnt think i was thaaaaat bad. oh well i could really care less about most of them now (some of them are my very good friends), and it gives me comfort in knowing that they all secretly hate their like leader girl who really is a bitch.
idk why girls are the way they are.
i got a ride home with mal today so i didnt have to ride the gross bus/subway. yuck. oh and i love mal.

1 comment:

  1. I remember Melissa now :)
    She never really talked...but, then again, neither did I.
    Popular, pish posh apple sauce.
    Secret life of girls sista.

    ReplyDelete