Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Someone who never fails to make me smile.

So there's this kid who i've known since like first grade, he lives on my street, and he's hilarious, but not in the normal way people are funny by being obnoxious, just the things that he takes so seriously and the way he acts is hilarious.
he is so talented too! he's played piano for as long as i've known him, he's a great singer and an even better actor! (no i dont like like him i think he's like asexual anyways because he doesnt like girls and he doesnt like boys, most of the people in my graduating class think he'll probably become a priest )
so abou four years ago he got the idea that our block should have a block party, and my parents thought that was a great idea so they decided to help him with all the legal stuff, and he and my parents became the "Parker Block Party Committee" (a name he came up with).
well two years ago a lady moved to our street named mrs. lajacano, and she wanted to be a part of the Parker Block Party Committee, and Patrick (the kid) let her but was a little suspicious, and said these exact words to me at the St. Joes Rocks Darfur Battle of the Bands,
"I think Mrs. Lajacano is trying to steal my position as chairman of the Parker Block Party Committee, she keeps coming up with what she says are new ideas, that are really just things we've done before, and she sent out her own flyers for the block party after she knew i had already sent out all of mine, you really should come to a Parker Block Party Committee meeting and watch me lay down the law to her."

hahahahahahah he said all of this with a straight face too, keep in mind this is a seventeen year old boy. i just thought it was funny. he said other hilarious things to the same effect but i can only remember bits and pieces of those. he's an awesome kid.

i was just saying all that because today i saw the flyer for the Parker Block Party and when it listed the names of the committee Mrs. Lajacano wasnt there, and i thought to myself, well Patrick must be winning.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely laughed while reading this. That's like what one of those funny scenes on a telly show. haha.

    ReplyDelete