Sunday, August 30, 2009

oh the late nights..

ok i thought that last entry about school and shit would be the last one and then i would go to sleep but because i cant sleep i shall just have to write some more!

so my family is crazy.

my parents arent together and so when i'm with my mom its just us but then when i'm with my dad i get a step mom and four little half sisters. which i'm ok with some of the time, but most of the time its just like i'm an intrusion on what would have been the perfect little family.

but i like my stepmom and half sisters, i really do, although when i'm around my stepmom i'm always sure to be extra polite and nice because even though i've known her since i was four its still almost like i have to prove that i'm good enough. weird. most of the time i'm at my dads house though i spend in my room or not at home.

and i can hear people walking around upstairs and i swear to god if they come down and tell me to go to sleep i will raise all hell i dont give a shit that its one thirty in the morning i will wake the fucking neightbors that would be ridiculous.

hahah it was just someone going to the bathroom. i'm tired and paranoid.

but i cant effing sleep. this will most likely not be the last note of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment