Sunday, August 30, 2009

well i found her!

and her blog is so colorful and awesome and has all these pictures. its very snazzy maybe mine can be like that one day. probably not.

i'm a tad bit pessimistic i just always think of the absolute worse scenario that could come out of a situation. but i dont act like a stereotypical pessimistic person. most of it just happens in my head and its the result of over analyzing EVERYTHING. especially if i like someone.

and i like someone a lot.

right now im at post secret looking at people's secrets some of them make me laugh, some of them make me cry, but they are all beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I adore you...everything I read makes me smile. A TON. I'm going to make a new blog right now...and I'll follow you, but on a different profile. I love you. I love you.

    ReplyDelete