Monday, August 31, 2009

Weirdness

i'm in a really good mood despite the fact that life sucks right now. well i know it probably could be way worse, but right now's looking pretty shitty:
i have two four page essays to write in one week which wouldnt be that bad if i had the text book and stuff but i dont
i have a whole novel to read
i just ate my weight in oreos and peanut butter
its getting later and i cant sleep.

so there's a list for ya! i love making lists, i make lots of them all the time in my head during boring classes, when my parents are yelling at me, while watching an entertaining movie, the only type of lists i dont like making are shopping lists, not because i dont enjoy listing stuff i need but because i just dont like shopping really at all.

oh let me just add to the above list, he still doesnt like me in quite the same way that i like him.

but i dont know despite all this i'm in kind of a good mood, is that weird?

2 comments: